CIBC Chequing $1414.22
CIBC Savings 7.17
Tangerine Saving 5064.42
Tangerine TFSA 1208.55
Tangerine Growth 2121.42
CIBC IE 3035.46
CIBC RRSP 4069.79
CIBC Dividend $155.45
CIBC Classic 0.00
Net Worth $16765.58
- Large amount of cash was transferred to Tangerine Savings due to the promotional 3% interest rate offered on new deposits.
- Require sufficient cash reserve to cover tuition fees come fall.
- Tangerine mutual funds were purchased a few years ago, intending upon selling in order to put the money to better use in my self-directed portfolio
- Investors Edge porfolio mainly consists of blue chip Canadian equities.
- RRSP is held with CIBC in a savings account, which is not the best of ideas. Looking to transfer it to a brokerage in the near future.
- No actual debt, use card for regular bill expenses and pay in full at end of month.